Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption ApplicationBrinks was found running for freedom with a thin cord wrapped tightly around his neck. Brinks has always relied on the kindness of strangers, and can’t wait to find his forever family to give him all of the love and security his sweet heart can hold.
What you’ve just got to know about Brinks:
- Brinks is a very affectionate boy who adores his people. He likes to stay right next to you, or even sit on your lap if you let him. He especially loves falling asleep with his head on your lap.
- As much as he loves contact with people, Brinks is well-behaved when left home alone and has no history of destructive behavior or barking.
- He generally loves other dogs and plays very well with them. A great playmate, Brinks shares toys easily and doesn't get upset when other dogs steal from him.
- Brinks is also comfortable sharing food, water and toys with his human friends … if they happen to be interested in dog food in the first place.
- A great car buddy, Brinks is a well-behaved passenger, and eagerly jumps in on his own.
- Brinks knows sit, eye contact, hand targeting, go to bed, and is working on some new tricks. Brinks is brilliant, loves treats (any treat!), and pleasing his human. Those 3 things combined make training a breeze!
- Lastly, and most importantly, this well-educated gentleman is fully house broken and absolutely crate-trained.